6.04.2010

Yep, It's Official!

I just wanted to put up a quickie post to let y'all know that I am indeed officially lightening! Baby has started his/her descend downward and is getting ready to be born! My doctor said this doesn't specifically mean anything - as far as how close I am to labor - but when I looked up some information online it seems that the average first-time mom starts lightening at an average of two weeks prior to birth.

TWO WEEKS!!!

Now I don't want to get over-excited, but this definitely gets my heart beating faster. We are SO close to bringing this baby into the world! Even if Baby does come on the expected due date, that's less than four weeks away. No matter which way you slice it, it's crunch time. Woohoo!!!

Which means now is probably a good time to buy crib sheets, diaper covers and grooming supplies. Eek! Babies R Us, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment