5.21.2010

34 Week Ultrasound

When I visited the doctor a week ago, I was told I was measuring "a little small" for how far along I am. I wasn't worried one bit. In fact, I was pretty stoked because that meant that it was time for me to get another ultrasound! I had the ultrasound yesterday and everything is just fine in there. Woohoo!

Here's a picture of our little Baby's face:


I am totally amazed at how massive our child is getting! In this photo, you can see that Baby's eyes are open (or eye, since the other one is blocked by my placenta) and that black triangle above Baby's eye is a big mop of hair!! I knew it. It looks like Baby's hair is really dark in this photo, but apparently the ultrasound doesn't pick up color - only texture. So we could have a blonde Baby, but we can't know at this point.

I am getting SO excited to meet this little thing. Baby is kicking me like mad at the moment and it makes me laugh at how amazingly active it is. I am constantly being prodded, poked, kicked, punched, stretched and pummeled. We must have a little boxer in there! I think Baby is getting annoyed with how squished everything is becoming in there. I mean, I would not like a placenta squished up against my face all the time, thank you very much. Not so pleasant.

Anyway, that's all for now! I have quite a bit of work to do today as Matron of Honor to Melissa's wedding. Tomorrow is Bridal Shower time! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment